Monday, January 16, 2017

Home Made Embellishments

Just a short one tonight after yesterday's lengthy blog.

I thought I would do just something a little on the small and simple side today. This idea comes from my friend Bonnie over at jaspersgems.   She loves to watch the how to videos and has far more patience for them than I do.  I don't even want to know how many important tips I may have missed from skipping through the video far too fast.  I am sorry but I don't have the video link for this one, actually I am not sure if she got it from a video or if it were her own idea.

Anyway I made quite a few of these tonight and with hopes that they will work out on some Valentine ATCs and other project I have on the go.  They actually didn't take too long to make, once I got the right formula for the order of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments