Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Private ATC & Rolo Trade

Wow, I have actually made it to the tenth day in a row of Blogging.  I actually ended up having a pretty productive day yesterday art wise...I think anyway, because I ended up making my "No Man Better Than A Snowman" ATC for my friend over at Simply Sweet Stamping.  Here is what I made:


I am actually quite proud of it because I free hand drew it.  I used my Bic markers and my white gellie pen.

The same friend, also asked me if I wanted to do a Valentine's Rolodex swap, as well, so I had started to work on that today.  My inspiration for this Rolodex card came from K Werner Designs click on the link to check out her card that gave me the idea for this rolodex.  LOVE it...thank you Kristina.


LOVE how this turned out, I'm not going to bother explaining the process of this because its all in Kristina's video...But here is the end turn out.


I may just give the red shiny embossing powder a try on this because white on white on white doesn't seem to be showing up very well here....

Ok, I think I have a wrap here....what do you think Miss N?


I LOVE it, I hope you will too!!!!

cheers

Dar



2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! Watched the how-to video. I will try this technique too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You realize of course that this means we are going to want to spend MORE money on MORE stencils! lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comments