Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Glue Resist

I had a very rough night last night after takin my trulicity insulin shot yesterday.  Since I did not sleep last night I generally slept for most if the day today.  I had a shower at 4 30 and got dressed.  It also doesn't help that we have been experiencing the crappies Internet ever.

I have been feeling absolutely terrible in that my stomach feels like it had been turned inside out and upside down.  Just over all yucky.  Even now after having gotten showered and dressed and checked out our net I want to go back to bed.

So needless to say I have not done anything foe exercise.  Abby on the other hand is full of puss and vinegar lately and I do t k ow how she does it on such little sleep.

The only thing craft wise I have done so far today is finish MMM #4 Glue Resist which I started yesterday and had to let dry.  I thought I chose good colors but, I guess not.  I will be trying this again though.   Here are my results.  I don't expect that I will be doing much more crafty wise though...


2 comments:

  1. Hard to be crafty when you are not feeling well, I can attest to that. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments