Monday, January 23, 2017

An Ok Art Day

This morning started off well, I made breakfast of French Toast. We then went for a walk to the end of Wooden Bridge Road.  This is a beautiful walk, which take almost a half hour.  
This is the second time we have done it together this year.  That hill is so hard on me, my hips and my lower back were screaming at me by the time we got home.  But I felt good because of it though.

Then after lunch I hand drew two of these scene cards.  Even though I been taking a Water Colour Art Class up in South River, I decided to use my copics to colour it in.  And I used liquid paper for the snow! 


These are for a swap, on Swap Bot, since the theme for this swap is January Hand Drawn, I decided to embellish it just a little with some cool letters I got for Christmas.   I love these letters even though they can be a little tricky to pull the backs off of them lol.  I think it looks finished now.  


The project below I started last night. All it is are a whole bunch of different kinds of hearts stuck and glued on to a piece of card stock.  I know it looks busy, but maybe I will be able to get my friend to send me some black shaped cupids, unless any one has any other ideas...lol


I had a chance to figure out what to do with the heart cards.  I found 3 of those cupids, and slapped them on with mod podge. I am satisfied with these.   Need/want more cupids though...lol


And, this has turned out to be better than an ok art day!  I got my 4th Art Heart Challenge done, whoo hooo!!!  A series about hearts is totally incomplete without the LIVE LOVE LAUGH quote....LOVE how this turned out!


Well that is about all for tonight I think, I have been getting a bit of house work done today, too.  There are still about 5 loads of laundry and waiting for the dishwasher to finish up so I can carry on with that.

Have a good night and catch you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You got more accomplished than I have today. I've been taking one step forward and two steps back all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its rare for me to have such a accomplished art day. I hope your opportunities to get some art made increase....hugs

      Delete
  2. Hi Dar! Great job here! Looks like you had a very busy day. I still haven't vacuumed yet but plan to after exercise class today. I think the artwork that you think is a bit busy is beautiful. I love all the colours you used! You must have a lot of patience to be able to create all these lovely pieces! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donita! I get my good days and my bad days. Yesterday was a decent day for me. I LOVE to create things from paper and sometimes I can handle the patience it can take from doing pieces like the hearts page.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments