Friday, January 20, 2017

Hand Drawn Dragon

Today I don't have much time to do any crafting because we are leaving at 4pm to go to the Parry Sound Hospital where I will be having a sleep assessment done.  It will be quite interesting I am sure.  I am happy that there is no pre-prep for me to do for example fasting, which I absolutely hate doing.  So I just go, they hook a million wires up to me and apparently they can diagnose about 150 illnesses from this process, which I think is pretty amazing.  I will try to get Abby to take some photos for me...that should be fun, I am looking forward to the experience but I am not looking forward to hearing what they find in the end.

On to happier thoughts.   In one of my ATC trading groups, ATC World Yahoo Group, I was one of two winners for the WTA Lottery.  What fun!  The other winner requested Sea dragons and Fantasy...which I am not really into either.  So I found myself looking on the net for videos on "how to draw dragons" and I found the perfect video.  It usually takes me a lot longer to find something.  Here is the video, which I thought was an awesome one.  And here is my drawing, I wish I had chosen red and orange to colour the dragon in but I can live with this. I just hope that Dorena will like it...Its only my 2nd attempt at drawing a dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments