Friday, January 27, 2017

Valentine Card & a Walk

I was feeling pretty good this morning so I was up and we had our oatmeal for breakfast and played some crazy 8's.  Abby took off for her appointment and I headed on down to my studio.  I was ambitious to work on a few projects today as the time is ticking on some due dates.  Here is the Valentines greeting card I made for my friend Carmen. I hope that she will like it.



I also still intend to start painting my barn yet, the night is still quite you but I have no energy left.  After I walked up to the Bizzy Book Bin which is almost all of the way to Emsdale which was a 4.9 km walk.  So I walked just over a mile today.  I exercised but my hips are screaming at me and I am exhausted.
Catch you all tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments