Friday, January 13, 2017

Favourite Videographers

Well folks, a day has come that I just wasn't up to creating anything today.  The night is still on the young side yet, so I might get to work on something small, we'll see how the rest of the evening goes.

But since I didn't make anything, I have already thought of what to blog about for today.  My good friend Bonnie over at Jaspers Gems actually gave me this idea, and I even acquired her permission to use it.   I will blog about my favourite videographers...

I would never have been able to travel this far into my journey with out the internet, name google, is my first and foremost go to for seeking out a new idea for any theme for any project.  Back when I first started almost 8 years ago now, it blows my mind at how there were virtually no videos on how to techniques for anything multi media.  And look at it NOW!  I can't even believe how many hits you get if you do a google search on something as simple as "butterfly atc images" go ahead try it and be amazed!  Butterfly ATC images is all I typed into my google search bar, and the photos and variations of ATCs you will see are absolutely unimaginable!   And then, below those images, you will also get hits on Pinterest, isn't that amazing?  And we certainly can't forget about You Tube!

My good friend miss N over at Simply Sweet Stamping, has been my art mentor since the beginning of time...7.5 years ago...I met her and hired her to teach me all about Stamping 101 and Stamping 102...awesome awesome classes and a very talented artist and a very patient teacher.  You may have heard me say before that I do not have the pleasure of being able to say that I have been dabbling in art all of my life, like many of you can.  So I need to be able to have access to the Net and You Tube and Facebook and Pinterest just to help me collect ideas for what I do.

My number one and two go to videos for getting ideas are K Werner Designs and Jennifer McGuire Inc.  I don't know why I don't go to Tim Holtz's channel as often as I do Mike Deakin in the UK.  All are very talented and all use a variety of enough products and I even have many of the products they use, which isn't nearly as much as I (or we all would) like to have in my opinion.

There are two more that I really appreciate their efforts in videography are StampTV and last but certainly not least Cat Hand I have actually been playing along and making my own little technique sample book with her and absolutely LOVING this journey with her.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my favourites.
















2 comments:

  1. There are almost too many great YouTube channels out there to mention. And I keep finding new ones every other day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No such thing as too many, I say...lol...but we all have our favourite go to's it seems.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments