Sunday, January 8, 2017

Colouring & Art Heart #2

Today was mostly a quiet day.  I didn't get up until 11 am.  I wish my body would be in healthier condition.  Stupid diabetes.  Anyway.  I did a little bit of colouring today hoping it would help get me started into a crafty state, but I didn't get too far...but at least its a little bit.



I did start to do my Art Heart Challenge Rolodex #2 by picking Teal for my background and using the MMM #1 as my background technique.   I love shiny it comes out. Silly me as I almost forgot to use water again.  It's amazing to think that water is the magical thing that makes this technique work so well.  And water is free!!!!   Anyway here is what it looks like before I embellish it.



I thought about using up some of my gems for this one.  So when I started going through them I found some large heart shaped gems and some small ones too.  



So this completes my week number 2 for Art Heart Challenge. 

Since we are home tomorrow I am hoping to get to do more crafting...maybe even a painting.

And to finish today off, I have actually done a bit more colouring in the page I started this morning as posted above...its coming.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Karen Lukens adult colouring pages.  They totally make me smile!


4 comments:

  1. Hurray, you have Week 2 of the Heart Art Challenge completed. Mine is done and posted also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thank you for reminding me, I have to go and post mine.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments