Thursday, January 12, 2017

Torn Paper Collage x2

Its been a busy day today, it started off with making two lovely collage pages this morning.  I tore up several pieces of musical note paper, map paper, a french dictionary and a cottage life magazine.  This is what I have started off with....


I glued and put down and put down and glued, until I got the following 2 pages:


Whatever shall I do with them?  I don't even know if I am finished adding layers to them yet or not, so I guess we shall see, hmm?   lol....so I do not even know yet myself, I am open to suggestions!....but for sure,  it will be something fun!

MIXED MEDIA MORSELS with Cathand are wonderful little treasures to keep handy if you are a paper crafter like myself.  I would have given ANYTHING to have videos like this available to me when my journey into making ATC's began just over 7 years ago!  You can only imagine how bad some of my artwork was back then...but my goodness, how far have I come now?  

You can play along too, by catching Cathand on her You Tube channel, Or by joining her Facebook group.  You don't have to have life long experience dabbling in art, or even short lived art experience like me, but any one can play along.  You don't even have to have to go out and spend a whole ton of money to acquire many of the fancy dancey yummy products that are out there, you can simply get yourself started off by getting a few things from your local dollar store, or

Here is the link to a video I created (which is actually on my facebook page) to show all of my extended artist family & crafty friends (and non-crafty friends too) on how my Little Book of Morsel's is coming along.

(Link to follow shortly)

The third and final thing for today, when I started blogging on a daily basis, I talked about blogging other things I do as well, like exercise for example.  Today we decided at the last minute to go out and do a little bit of snow shoeing on our property.  Just a little bit, though because I know my hips are going to be screaming at me like crazy!  Here are some photos, I took.


Dar and Abby Waving                Alan's Tree & Whisky buried here


beautiful sunset tonight, and its selfie time!!!


Some outdoor fun!


And I think we have a wrap for today!  Whew!  No wonder I am so exhausted!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day. Hugs♥♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all made great improvement in our work since we started, and we are constantly learning new techniques and honing our skills. Art is a wonderful journey to be one, especially when travelling with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats so true Bonnie, Natalie has seen me grow, just like I am seeing you grow...even though we are all at different stages its all about enjoying what we do, right?

      Delete

Thank you for your comments