Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Art Class Part 2 Week 2

Today we finished the one painting with the two minute sky.  At first, I didn't like my sky at all compared to Linda's and Kristina's, because theirs were streaky and mine was just kind of too yellow.  But once I did the tree line, I loved my sky, but then, I didn't really end up liking my tree line.  That is until we put the Jack Pines in.  It was nice to learn how to do the Jack Pines today.

I had to keep redoing my water line (the beach part) but it was a great way to divide up the page using the 3/4 rule.  This painting is considered finished, I may or may not decide to add to it later.


This painting has become one of my favourite paintings that I have done so far up to date.  Its not quite done, but its getting there.  I have a bit of work to do to my tree, and want to add a little bit more snow to the west of the creek.  LOVE how my building turned out.  And look at the detail of the bush behind the chicken barn.  Looking forward to next week.


Below here is my Art Heart Week #3.  I had no idea what I was going to do until I got my Nat-mail today.  I love love love when Nat sends me snail mail because she always goes above and beyond and is always very generous.  Thank you so much for the goodies so that I could start and finish this project.


And once again my friend Nat is just so talented!  I never know what she going to turn to gold next!  I don't know anyone else that once she gets an idea, well that is it!  She certainly has the midas touch!  I just absolutely LOVE the Snowman ATC she made for me, he is just too sweet for words.


Same as the rolodex that is below here...detail I tell you!  Look at the banner, its all typed up from using an old fashioned typewriter.   LOVE LOVE LOVE it...Thank you so much Nat!


I may end up doing some more painting this evening...will see how it goes, but in the mean time, the music I found to listen to today has been very soothing...you can find it here 


3 comments:

  1. You had a very fun and creative day today! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie, I always have fun...esp when I am at my art class, and you know it, there is truly nothing better than getting happy mail.

      Delete
  2. So glad you like your package hugs♥♥♡♥♥ I love that paimtimg dar gorgeous. That would look really nice beside mt deer painting lol hugs ♥♥♡♡♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments