Saturday, January 7, 2017

Heart Art # 1

Today I didn't go outside at all.  I don't know why, I just didn't feel like it.  I guess I just got so wrapped up in sorting receipts to help Abby with her paper work.  Abby went to work for 3pm, and I decided to just go with it for my take of the first Art Heart Challenge.

I have decided that I am going to be doing my 52 Art Heart weekly challenges on rolodex cards, so this should be loads of fun and interesting at the end of the year to see my rolodex...

My background for #1 is using the baby wipe technique.  I really didn't have a plan of attack for this one, but usually I don't anyway.  Once I get the idea for what my background is going to be, it will not take me long to figure out the rest.

My first one is just simply hearts, flowers and words, thats the nice thing about hearts; it doesn't matter what size, colour, or texture they are, a heart is a heart and that speaks volumes!

I am looking forward to next week's already....which isn't too far away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are joining in on the Heart Art Challenge too. This is a commitment that I think I will be able to stick to. One piece a week does not seem too overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments