Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1, 2017

How could it possibly be February 1, 2017 already?  WOW....my how time flies when your having fun!  Today was a busy day, it started with getting up and loading the car with all of Abby's bins and bins of sewing material.  We took them up to the friendly circle up in Burks Falls where there was a sewing circle today.  She went there last week with her notions and stuff and altogether made about 30.00 which in this day and age is nothing to sneeze at.

While she was in her sewing circle, I was in my water colour art class.  Its so hard to believe that there is only one more class.  I know for sure we can't afford another one for me just yet, and have to be content with Stampin Up make and takes and the Friendly Circle Art Session.  But in the mean time, I am looking forward to finishing up this beauty!


I don't know how much more she wants us to do to it but thats only because there is only one more week.  Sheesh...lol...but you should have seen it last week, it was an absolute mess!  But she helped me to save it today!

Then after the sewing circle and my art class, we actually decided to go to Ha's Restaurant in Sundridge for a most amazing lunch.  I LOVE it so much...its absolutely the best Chinese cuisine I have ever had anywhere.  They do  not use any preservatives like MSG in their food at all!  And you can actually taste the rice, taste the egg rolls, taste what ever you eat there, and it stays with you....your not hungry again an hour later.

Then after Ha's we came home and just relaxed...and now tonight, I have been tackling some piddly organizing of all of my bling, putting the stuff into little containers and labelling the containers.  Things like brads, buttons, bling, etc you would not even believe how much of it has been sent through the mail as 
ephemera.  


Anyway....time to get back at it...now that the sorting is done for now, I am going to label each of these little thing for easy finding.

wish me luck lol





2 comments:

  1. That is a lot of stuff you've accumulated. It will be good to have it organized and eady to find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats for sure! I am actually working on the labels now. I found some really cute small labels that seem to be working for me.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments