Saturday, February 11, 2017

Almost Half Done

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! 

When we talked about doing this last summer, I had NO CLUE how big of a job this was going to be!  Holy Crap!  I can't even believe how big my eclectic collection of artsy crafty stuff has gotten in just EIGHT years!  We have even pulled everything out of the closet that was in this room when Abby occupied it, and we installed 2 of those Ikea shelves in the closet!

So crazy, I have lost some space, some shelving and so on, but I should be able to get away with this smaller space.  I am going to have to because I am NOT going to move any of this stuff EVER again!  Its just too dang stressful!  Its no wonder I am having trouble keeping track of it all.  I am trying to go through everything and keep only what I want and what I need and I will donate whatever else I don't will get used.

I am so close to getting all of my stuff out of my old studio and so badly want to finish it off tonight so Abby can work on her room tomorrow at whatever pace she wants.  But she is at a stale mate until I get the rest of my crap off of the big shelves for her.

I am really going to have to micro organize here because I have slightly less space than what I had and will just have to make sure that everything is shelved as appropriately as possible.

Anyway I think I am done for the night though because we have totally worn ourselves out.  On top of the switch over, Abby did some snow blowing and some shovelling of snow off of the roof...

so this is a wrap and totsiens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments