Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Happy Mail Report

wow, so far this week has been a fabulous week of Happy Mail!  Ohhh I am SOOOO Happy!!!!   On Monday I received 5, yesterday I got 1 and today none.


So as you can see, I have my work cut out for me.  Anyone will tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE happy mail, makes me smile and is completely stress free.

Mail #1 - From Patricia LaPierre on Swap Bot.  The theme for this ATC swap was PINK.  Thank you thank you thank you!!!  I LOVE the pink ATC and the pink stickers they are all awesome.  I also kept the cool bird stamp and I love the cute moose on the note page.  Here is a photo of her work.  So cute!!!  I've missed swapping with you Pat!


Mail #2 - Came from the talented Teresa Price all the way from the UK.  This was a trade from Sharon's group called ATCs4ArtSake...Teresa, I have always said that photos of an ATC NEVER EVER do ANY justice.  I LOVE these bird houses and the steampunk woman!  Thank you so much and also, I have kept the Rose image from the card you included for future use and I have added your lovely purple shades and textures of the paper you sent to my stash!  Thank you! here is her work.


Mail #3 - Another ATC4ArtSake trade from Lauren Foster-MacLeod, from Ottawa.  She sent me this most amazing and beautiful Snowy Owl that she hand drew herself.   She didn't have much in her album but we negotiated a surprise for me.  She asked me what kind of owls we have in our location, I told her Snowy Owls and this is what she sent me! WOW, WOW, WOW.  she also included some cool papers that I will be using at some point in time for future projects.


Mail #4 - From Lisa Hoel, all the way from Idaho, USA.  yet another lovely trade from Sharon's group.  Such a sweet sweet snowman!!!!  I LOVE snowmen, I am not sure why though...:)  Thank you Lisa, I LOVE him, he is super sweet.


Mail #5 - From Lori Conley who is also in the USA but in Massachussetts; and another trade from ATCs4ArtSake.  She also sent me a few little bits of ephemera.  Thank you so much.  I especially love the red wrinkled ATC paper. Is that something you made yourself?  If yes, please let me know how you did the back ground! 


Mail #6 - From Adara R (emanuella87) I love love love the way you did your background for the January ATC on Swap Bot.  Thank you for including the story of how you came up with it and for the bits of ephemera!  I thought it was cute how you put the sequins in the envelope so when I opened them they all went every where. But I have to tell you the truth, every time I picked up that envelope some of the sequins would fly out of it!!!  The first couple of times it happened it was ok but after a few more times I was getting frustrated LOL...so I ended up getting a small baggie to put them in so it wouldn't happen again until I got your precious gifts tucked away to safety...lol  I do the same thing from time to time depending on who my partners are totally deliberately.  lol  Here is Adara's work, and thank you for everything!


Mail #7 - Last but certainly not least.  My fabulous Dinosaur ATC!  It was from a a swap on Swap Bot,  for the Dinosaur atc swap.  I have never seen anything quite like this before.  This is a keeper for sure, well they are all keepers but this one is quite unique.  Its a metal ATC with etchings of dinosaurs all over it!  I still have to get mine out....but Jerry's is very cool as every time I look at it, I find another dinosaur!   I really do love it Jerry, thank you so much, I can only hope that the dinosaur card I make is just as much loved and appreciated.  Here is a link to Jerry's website on Etsy if anyone is interested.  Jringling on Etsy


Now to wrap this up, last night, I was so tired when I suddenly found an idea to make my cupcake ATC for my partner on Swap Bot.  This little thing is actually going all the way to Israel!  Can you imagine?  I am quite pleased as to how this turned out.  I used some of my cardboard card stock, for the muffin paper, and then for the icing, I used my cloud dies and just trimmed around them so that they would fit onto an ATC...I LOVE how it turned out.  I can only hope that my partner will love it too.


Well folks thats a wrap!  

Arrivederci

2 comments:

  1. You have done very well this week and it is only Wednesday! I love getting happy mail too. Not enough of it lately though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday is usually my better mail day but this week it was yesterday

      Delete

Thank you for your comments