Friday, February 3, 2017

My Brother Labeller Printer

One of the very best things that I have EVER purchased to help me in my processes for making ATC's is my Brother Labeller Printer which the model number is QL-700.

I unfortunately can't remember how long ago that we bought it but I am pretty sure that we have had it for about 5 years.   I can't even really remember how much I paid for it but it now retails for around $139.00.

It absolutely amazed me at how long ONE roll of labels lasted.  I only just replaced a roll about maybe a month ago, (give or take a couple of weeks).  But my Labeller was a birthday present from Abby and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  I have even had it for a LOT longer than my first paper cutter.

I actually found a great video about it, so if your interested in seeing what I am talking about, you can.  The narrator is a male and easy to listen to.  Click here to see it.

I thought I would keep today's blog on the short side as we will be heading out on a small over night adventure shortly.  We will be travelling to Toronto for our friend's 65th birthday party and then to my parents house for the night. Then tomorrow we head back to Toronto to see my nephew in his play, so I am excited to see him and to see him in action!

Have a lovely day everyone.....

2 comments:

  1. I recently purchased a Dymo label maker. I have not used it much yet. It did not come with adequate instructions so I am doing the old trial and error learning method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another type of printer, one that Nat told me about but I am not so happy with it. I want to sell as the brother printer is the best ever. I also have a dymo labeler, its pretty simple, I can help you sometime but it make take a while to get to you....good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments