Friday, February 17, 2017

AWOL

First of all, what does AWOL stand for?

AWOL
ˈāˌwôl/
adjective

  1. absent from one's post but without intent to desert...this is according to Wiki.

Very fitting isn't it?  Considering I have been absent from posting on here...lol


At first, I was very upset and disappointed that I am not going to be able to brag about having posted in my blog for every single day of the year.  But having said that, I've since gotten over it, and quickly realized that it was really quite an unattainable intent.  So having said that, I have missed yet another day.  But I won't miss today ... lol

The reason I have been awol is for a few reasons, the biggest one being that we have switched woman caves.  Its really amazing at how fast one can accumulate so much crafty stuff!  LOL...I'm done buying any thing new for a long while.

Anyway...my new space is smaller so I think it will be a LOT less stressful once I get everything put away.  That and that alone is the stressful part.  I also believe that I am about half way done.  But the trick is that I have to stay at it.  However, the only thing is, that all that lifting, shifting, pushing and reaching has wreaked a bit of havoc in my body, so I haven't been feeling too good for the last couple of days.  I think I am starting to get a bit better though, so I can get this job behind me and get on with being creative.

I have not really done much since my Dino Flintstone ATC but I did make a super cute ATC yesterday.

Isn't it super cute?   I LOVE how it turned out...even though I used stickers.  Many artists especially on swap bot complain about "sticker slapping" but to me, this is not sticker slapping.  As long as the sticker suits the theme but is not necessarily the focal point, stickers are fine by me.

Well thats a wrap folks!

adios!


2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, by this time next week you will be all settled in your new craft space. Take your time and set it up the way you want it. Don't stress over it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments