Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine Time

It has been a few days now since I have made anything, or painted or coloured anything so I decided its high time I did SOMETHING.

I was looking for ideas on google, OMG, I LOVE google.  If I want some ideas, I just type into the search something like, Book Page Valentine ATC images.  And it would totally blow you away at the hits you would get.  But then most people are quite aware of Google by now.

Click here to see an example of what I mean.  Hmmm the idea I found for the ATCs I just made did not come up but it was like the 4th or 5th one in the top row.  Regardless, I found this amazing idea with many thanks to Anna Orsmond, she is a talented Stampin Up rep in the UK.  You can check her blog out by clicking here.  So thank you very much for sharing your work so that I was able to get such an awesome idea from you.

Here is my version of what I came up with.  I hope you enjoy it.  Its not as perfect as hers is but I really like them.  I especially like the idea, so when I remake them I will for sure apply the steps a bit differently


Stay tuned for some more art for later on, as the day is young yet.

I have also made this today for the Heart Art Challenge...this is week #6.


2 comments:

  1. I really love how they turned out! I get a lot of great ideas from Google too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always said If I don't have internet or google i wouldn't be as cray cray about my art!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments