Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 - Positive Thoughts ONLY

I'm walking into 2019 with a clear heart and mind.
If you owe me, don't worry about it - you're welcome.
If you wronged me, it's all good - lesson learned.
If you're angry with me, you've won - I let it go.
If we aren't speaking, it’s cool - I wish you nothing but the best.
If you feel I've wronged you, I apologize - it wasn't intentional.
Life is too short for all the pent up anger, holding of grudges and extra stress or pain.
Here’s to 2019!! Make it your best year yet!

Words for 2019 are Peace and Love

If you are my partner for any swaps in any of the groups I belong to stop looking here, if you want whats in your envelope to be a surprise

Art I have completed so far this year

JANUARY 1, 2019
Halloween In November ATC (I was an angel for these)
The ATC on the left, the tree was hand drawn and both ATCs are on backgrounds created by Bonnie Coursolle 

Merry Halloween ATC
Both of these ATCs were created on backgrounds created by Bonnie Coursolle

JANUARY 2, 2019


Home made birthday cards
JANUARY 3, 2019
The Letter C ATC #1

The Letter C ATC #2
M, N, O ATCoins
I have other projects on the go, I will be sharing here as time goes on into the new year.  Looking forward to more swaps and challenges for 2019!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments