Friday, January 4, 2019

Another Creative Day

Here we are day 4 into a brand new year.  And I think I will repost those magical positive words that are still resonating with me...

I'm walking into 2019 with a clear heart and mind.
If you owe me, don't worry about it - you're welcome.
If you wronged me, it's all good - lesson learned.
If you're angry with me, you've won - I let it go.
If we aren't speaking, it’s cool - I wish you nothing but the best.
If you feel I've wronged you, I apologize - it wasn't intentional.
Life is too short for all the pent up anger, holding of grudges and extra stress or pain.
Here’s to 2019!! Make it your best year yet!

I can sooooooo relate to each and every one of these sentences!

If you are my partner for any of the swaps I am in from any of the groups, please stop here if you want to be surprised.

So far, I have made something creative every single day...which is one of intentions for 2019.

Here is what I created today:
January 4, 2019
The Letter S ATCs

The left one is a simple collage ATC of Shoes, however the one on the right is a collection of Stamps, but if you look closely, every stamp has something that starts with an S.  Scooby Doo, Snake, Super Heroes, Stars and Stripes (for my American Crafty friends) South Africa and a Sailboat. It was fun to go through all of my collection of old postage stamps to find these.
January 4, 2019
Happy New Years ATC
I still have to make another New Years ATC....but there is still plenty of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments