Saturday, January 5, 2019

On A Roll


Today has been another successful day of creating art.  I hand drew these trees in a forest before I went out to run an errand in Huntsville this afternoon.


When I came home, I checked my emails and attempted to make a card for the Greeting Card Challenge over in the Paper Manipulator Group.  I was trying to follow this sketch that Bonnie posted.


Well, my first lame attempt, I came up with this.


I was really trying to make something out of home made paper that was sent to me in an envelope some time ago as ephemera.  But the more I tried to make it work, the more it would not work.  I even posted it in the group as my first attempt but when I saw how bad it was I immediately took it down...it made me sad, actually.

But I persisted and prevailed!!!  We are allowed 3 posts for the challenge and here are my first two!  I am far more prouder of these ones than the one above!

                  

I am wondering if the colours are all too close to each other for each card?  Not sure.  Abby said she loves the purple one.  (She has not seen the teal one yet) at any rate, I may or may not do one more, we'll see how the comments go in the group for them!

Looking forward to more creations tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments