Friday, January 3, 2020

WOW! Christmas coming soon already?


It has been a crazy dazy kind of year.  But the good news is that its almost over!  LOL!  Abby and I have been extremely busy moving my Mom and Dad from a 5 and a 1/2's hour drive away, making it a long and gruelling 12 hour day with them in the car.  I felt for them, especially my poor Mother who had been taking the brundt of everything, especially since my Dad had been diagnosed with progressive dementia.  So hard to see him like this...how ever we all shall prevail, right?

So this all happened by October 1st which made it a steady two months of getting them out of where they were, so needless to say, I have not been getting to spend too much time in my cave of late.  I did manage to get a few swaps squeezed in though, and I managed to get in the Halloween Howl and the Christmas Advent in which both were so much fun!

I intended this to be a longer blog but the holidays caught up to me, so I am just to post this and move right along!





\






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments