Saturday, February 9, 2019

Valentine Flip Tag

 ok, here tag # 4....this one is my personal favourite.  The turtle is hand drawn and hand coloured by me.  I follow Draw So Cute on You Tube, she is just such a great teacher.











and more lol....like I said, the challenge only suggested 7 but I was having so much fun, I could not stop, so here is tag # 5.  The flowers are a card topper that someone so kindly sent to me as ephemera, at the bottom of this tag has been floating around here and there and everywhere in my cave for the last while, so I didn't bother to put it away because I figured it had to go out on a project for someone; so this was it...











So it started out like this, then I added a butterfly, and a fairy, so the caption here says, "My heart will always flutter for you Valentine" lol cute, eh?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments