Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Broom Ride 2015



I've not posted since Election day because its been quite a hectic week with a few projects on the go, in my studio and outside.  I spent this morning scanning all of my ATCs that I've been opening up every day since October 1 for the Halloween Broom Ride, the second last swap I will be participating in with ATC_Fun.  They are all scanned so I will be spending this evening getting them posted here.  This afternoon, I spent outside with Abby working on an outdoor project, which is to build a wall out of pop bottles to cover up the propane tanks to help the gas keep expanded to see if it keeps the cost down.  So what I did today was I took the labels off of all of the pop bottles...probably around 250 bottles we have.  I sure hope it works.

Anyway, this morning as I mentioned, I spent my morning scanning all of my broom ride cards.  Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything Halloween!  I could handle Halloween all year long, not just in October.  For the last few years, I have been participating in what is  called, the Halloween Broom Ride.

  

                         October 8 2015 were some amazing embellishments from Jeannie M.



Ok, well that is it for the Halloween Broom Ride 2015.  Maybe my last one, but I hope not!  I'm no longer a part of the group that hosts it, its unfortunate but life happens and we move on.  Thank you very much to all of the wonderful artists who have participated in this years Halloween swap.  Awesome mix of images and techniques...good job everyone.

Unfortunately I was unable to add captions if I wanted more than one photo in a row...so there is no way to tell you who's card is who's or what date each artist has unless I make a list...which at this point I don't think is necessary.    If any of the above artists come by they will know their work when they see it.    There is still a whole week of opening a card every day between now and Halloween...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...Many thanks to all who played in this swap to make it so special.

Well, more to come to finish this swap...come back often!  








2 comments:

  1. I'm in this swap too, and having so much fun opening a new ATC every morning. Each card is individually wrapped with the date it is to be opened on the outside. It's like getting a present EVERY day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning that they are all individually wrapped etc...I guess I left that tidbit of info out....thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments