Sunday, September 2, 2018

October Daily 2018

My long time pal Bonnie over at Gasper's Gems here on blogger has been getting me excited about something called October Daily...which is something I have never ever heard about before.  Why have I never head about it?  Hmmm, not sure.  This was originated by the talented Serena Bee.  Check her blog out, she has a ton of cool tutorials on a variety of things.

Since I had to wait a bit to get paid to go to Michaels to get what I needed, I finally got to go on Friday on the way home from my Mom's and Dad's.  My previous post showed you the great deals I got from Michael's (and Dollarama). In this blog, I will show you the tough decisions I had to make.  I will begin with the 2 books I had to choose one from.

The first book; well its actually a binder is a beautifully bound green vintage binder.  The colour is perfect for a Halloween themed anything.   Keep in mind that each book is going to be redecorated in Halloween themed embellishments. And some kind of calendar page will have to be added to each page in them as well.

Since the first photo is a binder, I would have use 8 1/2 by 11 paper which would be ok, but it could end up being a plain jane October Daily which is how I decided not to pick this binder for the project.


The one I chose, is actually a very interesting book.  Every page has an envelope opening for me to put things inside and the book is quite long being 13 x 9 cm long and wide.  Every page is going to definitely have to be lathered to theme of Halloween...Will be a bit of work but quite worth it in the end.



Now for the paper.  Again another Michael's mention...they seem to have the monopoly here, don't they?  Anyway, this was a difficult decision too but I had to make up my mind rather quickly.  My choices (much like Jaspers Gems) were difficult.  The choices were the:  Hocus Pocus pad which to me was a lot more exciting than the other choice which was the Moonlit Manor pad.



So my only choice was to pick the Hocus Pocus pad.  I actually had a 55% off coupon for this, which made me do a happy dance....

Now that my biggest and hardest decisions have been made, I can actually begin my October Daily experience!

Cheers



1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to get started my October Daily, Dar. There is still so much pre-planning to do! It is already September; I better get going on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments