Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Jan 3 - Greeting Cards

Up until yesterday I never had any real interest in making greeting cards.  I've made plain greeting cards in the past in my 10 years experience of making ATCs but making fancy cards has taken my eye for the moment.  I spent part of last night before I went to bed, making this "Flag" greeting card.  I finished it today and I am really pleased of how it turned out.  I never thought I would ever the challenges of making greeting cards.  So I ended up doing my 18 minutes last night before bed anyway, and I worked on this card for most of the day.  The source I got this idea from is a challenge at one of the groups I belong to on facebook.  CLICK HERE to see Beecy's page.  There is a lot of good stuff there to check out, and lots of card patterns and challenges.  I think I will be visiting that site often myself.

I had also been working at my own personal challenge 18 min of creating for today...Even though I have a lot on my mind right now with the two day surgeries rapidly approaching.  I am quite happily working on a second greeting which will strike off two items on my list of things to do. Yaaay.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool...crazy, but cool. LOL I'm not sure that I would attempt that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It completely amazed me how easy it was. I just jumped right in with both feet when I saw how clear the instructions were.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments