Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Jan 2 - Let It Snow!

2/365

Today, we went out to pick up the mail, and to do a dump run...so we hook up the utility trailer to the car...its so nice to be able to do that now, good thing because old turkey bones stink to high heaven!  Whew!  We drove all the way to the mail box, and then all the way to the dump, amazing that the 592 was not even plowed at this point.

We made it all the way back and even up the big hill on Station Road coming from the 592.  Got all the way home and then...only then did we get stuck in the driveway trying to get up that hill with the trailer on the back.  Its no wonder with all of that snow we got today, on top of the 9 or so inches we got over the New Year's weekend.  And we are supposed to get more tomorrow.

Abby called our neighbor to see if he could help, he ended up sending his son and his grandson over to assist...neighbors are awesome here!  While all of this was happening, I made some Macaroni salad with tuna, and got it all finished before we had a cat-nap.  By the time we got up, it was nicely refridgerated and yummy.

I had a great chat with my friend Nat, and afterwards finally got around to making the stove top popcorn I'd been promising Abby for 3 days.  It was well deserved as she'd had a pretty rough afternoon after blowing snow out of the driveway.

Nothing was accomplished in the craft today, but I don't feel too bad about it because of the 2.5 days I had spent on the marker holder, and re-orging of everything in my room.  Plus I know that since Abby will be out for most of the day tomorrow, I will get more done then in my organizing AND my craft projects.  So I don't think I over did it....just working on the average of...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments