Monday, January 4, 2021

2020 Rebooted!

 Ok, I have officially rebooted 2020 because it really sucked, I am sure that nobody has anything good to say about it, so I am jumping right ahead on into 2021, It's going to be a much better year for everyone!!!

I have so far, started 2021 on the right foot.  I owe only 3 projects, Hidden paper clips, a Halloween Pocket Letter and a Christmas PL.  I have the Hidden Paper Clips finished.  Now they just have to be scanned, posted and mailed out.  Here is the I made for today.

For January 4 2021, I actually made this one...It was the last one I made for my partner for the Hidden Paper Clip swap in Paper Passion.


For January 3, 2021 I spent the evening on Skype with my art Mentor Natalie.  She spent the evening making a book she had been wanting to make.  And I spent the evening making some mini embellishments of vintage style words, and images.  The small brown words, I used tea stained photo paper, and the larger words, I used tea stained regular paper.


Then for January 1st & 2nd, I made the first few of the Hidden Paper Clips for that swap.  


Here is the very first Hidden Paper Clip I made which I ended up giving to my Sister In Law, Karen who is slowly dying of cancer of the liver.  So sad, and breaks my heart big time.  I was talking to her on the phone the other night and described how I made these step by step to her.  She was so happy to have this when my brother gave it to her.



At any rate, I have been keeping myself busy.  And I am so excited, because Natalie and I have promised to craft on Skype every week to help keep each other motivated.  Our next Skype date is on Thursday this week.   ðŸ’œ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments